In compliance with current regulations relating to data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), Organic Law on Personal Data Protection (LOPDCP, 15/99), the LOPDCP Development Regulation (Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December), we are providing you with the following information that you should read before signing the registration form as a job candidate:
* Data Controller: CONGALSA, width N.I.F. B-15.269.392, and business address at Polígono Industrial A Tomada, P13-14-15, 15940 Pobra do Caramiñal (A Coruña).
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Purposes of the processing: The personal data provided is going to be used for the management of the company's selection processes.
* Legitimacy: Consent of the interested party.
* Recipients: No transfers will be made.
International transfers of data will not be made
* Rights:You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.